CA Final/Inter Fast track classes available for May 20 attempt. Call: 1800-3000-0505

18 March 2020 at 12:08

Professional tax

register a p. tax march and pay for the prior year duty. about what procedure has for help.

18 March 2020 at 11:39

SURRENDERED COP RESTORATION

Dear connections

I had a ca partnership firm but due to any reason we convert this partnership firm into a proprietary firm and in 2019 I surrendered my cop. now I want to restore my cop (of the old firm). is it possible?

12 March 2020 at 20:55

Pfms proposal for current account

A current account wants to be enabled for pfms facility with a bank....bank has to prepare proposal for pfms ...is there any format for same...what does bank needs to mention in such proposal

07 March 2020 at 10:40

Bank project report

Where can I find draft project finance reports, for bank loan syndication, of various businesses like real estate, trading, services, manufacturing etc. ( Specific business wise)?

03 March 2020 at 14:21

Pharma Project Report

Can anyone share a typical excel of Pharma Project manufacturing project costing with projected financials for 10 years for 100% funding option on 51% equity sharing basis to funder.

Dear sir,
I registered my Private LTD. on 28/02/2014. and till now i didn't submit PTEC and PTRC payment. I registered PTRC on feb. 2016. PLease guide me how much PTEC, I needed to pay. Is it mandatory to submit PTEC of Company and its 2 directors ? .
How much Penalties i need to submit for PTEC for each one ?
I registered PTRC on 08/02/2016. but not recruited any one. how much amount i needed to submit for PTRC.
Waiting for reply,

28 January 2020 at 13:25

ICAI Membership fee

If i apply for membership on 28/01/20, then when will annual membership fee become due and till what time i have to pay that?

I've completed approx. 1 year 7 Months Articleship in Bangalore. Now I want to take transfer from Bangalore to Hyderabad.

1. Can I give reason as my Parents not feeling well(Undergoing some Operation)?
2. If Yes, Please let me know with in how many days I can Join in Hyderabad?
3. If not, Please give me some other reasons.
4. And also share the Letter "To get the consent/Approval of the Institute before getting Form 109 signed by the Principal"
5. Share the Mail ID/Postal Address to which I'm supposed to send the letter to get Approval.

Thank you in Advance.

Please let me know ASAP.

Sir I am lifetime chairman of a public charitable trust and there are another three settler trustee in trust while registering I was declaired lifetime that I shall be lifetime chairman but my co -trustee passed resulution that we amended in trust bylaws and remove me from chairman can registrar can amend in original trust deed

12 January 2020 at 17:23

NRI STATUS

WHO DOES PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL NRI
DECLARATION SERVICE IN HYDERABAD INDIA.