29 July 2021 at 15:27

LEDGER CONFIRMATION UTILITY

HELLO EVERYONE, I WANT TO FILE LEGER CONFIRMATION RETURN FOR MY CLIENT. AND
WE NEED TO FILE LEDGER CONFIRMATION FOR EACH DEALER SEPARATELY.

MY QUERY IS

1) AS WE HAVE BEEN DECLARED ALL INVOICES IN ORIGINAL VAT RETURN IN J1 OR ANNEXURE. SO IS THAT COMPLUSORY TO FILE THIS LEDGER CONFIRMATION RETURN ?

2) IN THIS UTILITY THEY MENTIONED " Net Turnover of Sales liable to Tax shown in the Returns of Form-231 / Original e-704 (As per Sch-I, Col.1l) Net Tax Amount shown in the Returns of Form 231/ Original e-704 (As per Sch-1, Col-1e)" FOR THIS COLUMN DO WE NEED TO MENTIONED TOTAL SALES (INCLUDING ALL DEALER) OR TOTAL SALES OF PARTICULAR DEALER.

3) IF INVOICES ALREADY DECLARED IN ORIGINAL VAT RETURN AND AGAIN WE DECLARED IN LEDGER CONFIRMATION UTILITY . IS THIS FINE?

21 July 2021 at 13:04

non submission of formC

under E 1 transction what is rate tax for non submission of C form and E1 form,
Ours is Third schedule items attract Full rate of tax is 5.5%

kindly advise
shivanand@app.net.in

21 July 2021 at 12:38

C FROM IN TCS

SIR TCS IS PART OF C FROM ?
IF Y THEN HOW TO FILE VAT RETURN
AND THE VALUE OF C FORM WHICH CLOUM ADD ?

15 July 2021 at 16:30

RULE 52B

what is rule 52b : sales tax officer asking for working under rule 52b of MVAT RULE 2005

Hello sir,

The company had hired Doctor's on the company's payroll and this doctor also runs their own practice. The doctor are paying annual professional tax directly to the government authority on their own practice service. They are providing the professional tax receipt to the employer and asking the company not to deduct the PT from their salary as they have already paid. What should the company do in this situation. Should they deduct the PT from the employees or they should not deduct the PT.? Please advice

Dear All

please confirm due date of March 2021 VAT under Madhya Pradesh. provide link for circular / notification.

thanks in advance

Dear All,
Kindly guide me the steps for registering DSC in Delhi Vat Portal........

Hi. I have required the formate of the statement of fact and ground of appeal under the vat act. If anybody has this formate and procedure then send me. Thanks.

the clarification issued by the commissioner of commercial tax deportment under section 59(4) of KVAT act 2003 will become vat act without any notification by the govt. Shell we challenge the clarification /advance ruling in the High court of the state.
Kindly give your valuable feedback. Thanks in advance.

K.B.NAGESHA RAO

01 April 2021 at 17:56

IS TAX LEVIED ON EI TO C FORM SALE

A (silvassa) sale goods (Polyster yarn) to B (Panipat) on EI form and B sale goods to C (Panipat) on c form and c is a manufacture of mink blanket items. The C manufactured the item blankets that is tax free items in haryana and sold as a tax free. is any tax levied on all this, please explain