Easy Office

k.v.subrahmanyam
07 December 2021 at 10:39

Foreign contribution act and rules

Respected sirs
I have two quieries.
1. Is it madatory under the provisions of FCRA act or rules to appoint one MBA HR ?
2. Is it madatory under the provisons of FCRA act or rules to establish a purchase committee, record the contract awarded in resolution book of governing committee?
kindly advice
Adv Subrahmanyam

Answer now

HELP GOV

LIMITED COMPANY HAS NOT FILED AOC-4(FILING DATE SEPTER 2015) FOR THE YEAR ENDED 2015. HOWEVER HAS BEEN FILLING IN LATER YEARS. ROC HAS INITIATED CRIMINAL PROCEDINGS IN COURT IN YEAR 2017. SUMMONS HAS BEEN RECIVED BY DIRECTOR NOW IN 2021 ( DIRECTOR WAS NOT ON BOARD IN AUGUST 2015 AS HE HAD RESIGNED IN JULY BY FILLING DIR 11 WHICH WAS APPROVED BY MCA). WHAT IS RECOURSE TO DIRECTOR TO ABSOLVE HIMSELF FROM THIS FALSE CASE. WHAT IS THE RIGHT COURSE OF ACTION TO FOLOW AT COURT END AND ROC END. I HEAR THE SETION 137 IS DECRIMINALIZED AND PENALTY IS REDUCED. PLEASE GUIDE AS REGARDS MY LIABILTY (AS I WAS NOT ON BOARD DURING NON COMPLIANCE IN OCT 2015.

Answer now

pavel
23 August 2021 at 00:23

Retirement Of Partner from its firm

If a partner retires then
1. a new partnership deed is to be made stating retirement of partner?
2.does a partner need to give any resignation letter to its firm. ?
3. can anyone provide me format.

Answer now

Ravi Kumar Prajapati
22 August 2021 at 09:42

Late deposit of monthly PF & ESI

Dear Freinds & Professionals,

My company has not deposited the july month PF & ESI..so i want to know the practical steps to file The monthly PF-ECR & ESI-Return with interest..?
and 7Q and 14B which are showing on portal are not showing july month interest and damage charges till this date so how to fix this problem..and same problem on esi portal please suggest practical steps of portal step wise.

Thanks in advance.

Answer now

Avijit Das

ANY PROVISION FOR DIRECTOR REMUNERATION MORE THAN 11% OF NET PROFIT FOR PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY. COMPANY LAST YEAR PROFIT 76 LACS, PAID UP CAPITAL 80 LACS

Answer now

pankaj
16 August 2021 at 12:04

File convertion from mca xml to PDF

I am having XML file downloaded from MCA website. Now I wants to convert it to BS. Please provide the conversion software of XBRL. I cant download from MCA.

Thank in advance.

My Email ID Pankaj25555@gmail.com

Answer now

AMAR KANT

we trade exempted goods as well as taxable goods we purchased Bran and pay freight should i pay rcm on this freight
and also suggest that can we claim itc on such payment made on rcm

Answer now

Rajesh

supplementary llp agreement in case of death

Answer now

Meghna
07 July 2021 at 19:23

FLA filing

Whether to provision created also to report as other payable in FLA filing .

Answer now