CA Loan Bajaj Finserv
CA Final Online Classes
CA Classes

04 March 2021 at 22:49

PF Trust Audit

Hi Everyone,
Kindly share the check list and draft Report of Third party audit of PF Trust .

ThanQs in advance.

For an Indian Private Limited Company, if you have appointed an auditor, can that same auditor give services like GST payment/Return filing and TDS payments/Return Filing etc? Does law restricts that?

Manasi

A Individual is having Turnover of Rs 60,00,000/- during FY 2019-20 And profit of Rs 180000/- (during FY 2018-19 he has filed ITR3) whether he required to get his books of accounts audited ?

05 February 2021 at 17:36

Digital signature

Dear All
I have a doubt, Instead of physical signature on annual accounts, is it permissable to sign the same with digital signature?

05 February 2021 at 12:00

ESI & PF

I have a Building Construction Company and i give construction for contractors who will recruit the daily wage workers and the daily wage workers are not constant throughout year .
Is ESI & PF is applicable ? if Yes ,
Who is liable to Deduct "Building Construction Company" Or "Contractors"

Thanks in Advance.

05 February 2021 at 11:15

Recognition of income accrual

-Contract contains rate escalation Clause which is calculated and paid in next reporting period.
- historically rate escalation is recognized when paid
-policy changed from current reporting period and income is accrued based on robust estimation
-this results in income recognition of previous period and current period in same year
- auditor is challenging this and insist on resatatement of previous period
-we argue that this is change in estimates and no need to restate previous year account
Pls. advise

04 February 2021 at 11:23

Tax

From which Assessment year new threshold limit for Tax audit of 10Cr is applicable?

01 February 2021 at 14:44

DEPRICIATION OF CAR

DEAR SIR

WE SOLD ONE CAR IN THE MONTH OF OCT 2020 , WE ARE RUNNING A PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY , PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO CALCULATE DEPRICIATION WITH EXAMPLE.

THANK YOU

MUKESH KUMAR

24 January 2021 at 22:45

Revision in tax audit report

Can we revise tax audit report on the basis of clerical mistake in the depreciation rate?
If yes, what will be the date of furnishing audit report in the ITR, original one or the revised one as revised date will be after the due date.
And we will need to revoke UDIN and take new one.
Please advise.

24 January 2021 at 15:26

ROC FILLING DUE DATE FOR OPC COMPANY

Dear sir,
my OPC company is incorporate in 25/10/2019. plz tell me my Actual AGM Date And after extension Date due to Covid. Because i fill my ROC Form then late fee is calculated.

X

Do you have any Tax Queries

Submit