CA Loan Bajaj Finserv
CA Final Online Classes
CA Loan Bajaj Finserv

Bhavana
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

03 December 2020 at 12:02

Independent Auditors' Report

A private limited company has profit before tax and loss after tax due to MAT credit utilisation. In the opinion paragraph of the Independent Auditors' Report, under the comment about statement of affairs of the company, is it appropriate to write as profit for the year or to write loss for the year ? Kindly justify the answer.

CA Sweta
This Query has 4 replies

This Query has 4 replies

03 December 2020 at 11:37

APPLICABILITY OF INCOME TAX AUDIT

IN CASE OF PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY IF TURNOVER IS LESS THAN RS.1 CRORE IS IT REQUIRED TO GET AUDITED IN INCOME TAX ACT U/S 44AB AS TAX AUDIT?AND IS LIMIT COMPLIANCE OF NOT MORE THAN 5% OF RECEIPTS AND PAYMENT IN CASH REQUIRED TO BE SEEN FOR GETTING THIS COMPANY AUDITED IN TAX AUDIT IN INCOME TAX ACT?KINDLY GIVE ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

bhavin
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

03 December 2020 at 11:27

TAX AUDIT

in A.Y 2019-20 Turnover 9400000/- and profit less then 8 % audit is done as per rules in a.y. 2020-21 sale 125000 and business close profit approx. 10000 should i need to do 5 year compulsory audit.

Mohammad Haid
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

Good Evening,

I am lookout for Internal audit plan and checklist for manufacturing company.

Anyone, please help me and I need to it as soon as possible for preparing for some audit.

My email: ialearner01@gmail.com

Thanks in advance & kind regards,

Haider

Pooja
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

30 November 2020 at 14:22

FILLING ITR OF LLP

Respected Sir/Medam
can Income Tax Return Of Limited Liability Partnership firm (LLP) file without DSC ? (in case no tax audit u/s 44AB)

Anu K
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

How should we consider normal losses in case of a retail unit for perishable items? Should we add to COGS (as a percent of purchase) or should we reduce from Markup based G/P?
Pls help me as soon as possible???

Anu K
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

Have heard about Cheque reversal account but how can we use that to clear unpresneted cheques issued . What is the nature of the account and what entry to be passed to clear pdc issued unpresented to this account.

CHANDRASEKAR.D
This Query has 2 replies

This Query has 2 replies

Respected Sir/s,
Where can I get information to prepare internal audit control questionnaire for manufacturing and retail company operation in cotton textile industry in India ?. My E-Mail: chandra62643@gmail.com

Meenu Kushwaha
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

24 November 2020 at 17:43

Cost audit

cost audit if once applicable to a company Is it also applicable on subsequent years when the turnover threshold is falls below the limit??please solve the query as soon as possible.
Thanking You

Hemkumar
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

20 November 2020 at 19:59

Applicability of tax audit

My turnover for FY 2019-20 is Rs. 85,00,000/- and profit is below 6% of turnover, whether tax audit is applicable ??