ANNUAL RETURN FILING

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE ALMOST LESS THAN 2 CRORE CLIENTS. SO I NEED FILE GST ANNUAL RETURN OR NOT.

PLEASE CLARIFY ME WHAT HAPPENED WHETHER LESS 2 CRORE TURNOVER IF NOT FILED ANNUAL RETURN. I HAVE FILED THEIR INCOME TAX RETURN MATCHING WITH TURNOVER OF SALES AND PURCHASES. ONLY 2 CASES ARE FILED AS U/S 44AD BUT THEIR TURNOVER IS LESS THAN 2 CRORE IN THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2017-18 AND 2018-19.

REGARDS

no need to file it if turnover is less than 2 crore

DEAR SIR,

THANK YOUR FOR YOUR REPLY, IN FUTURE WHICH KIND OF PROBLEM WILL ARISE IF NOT FILED OR ANY NOTICE WILL SERVE FROM LOCAL OFFICE NOT FILING ANNUAL RETURN. BECAUSE HERE SOME AUDITORS SAYS UNLESS NOT FILING IS BETTER TO FILE ANNUAL RETURN.

PLEASE GUIDE ME

REGARDS

filing not required per se. On top of that, if you file, there is no harm. People seek to file because they are of the opinion that within a year or so the turnover will exceed 2 crore and hence they think it prudent to keep a trail of annual return.

GST annual return is to be filed by all registered taxpayers irrespective of the
turnover of an entity.

DEAR SIR,

B. CHACKRAPANI WARRIER SIR, IF WE ARE NOT FILING ANNUAL RETURN BELOW 2 CRORE ANY PENALTY TO BE PAYABLE OR ANY NOTICE WILL SERVE TO US FILE IMMEDIATELY. BECAUSE OF MANY PEOPLE DIFFERENT OPINION ON THAT GST ANNUAL RETURN. MY CLIENTS ALMOST LESS THAN 2 CRORE.

REGARDS

Penalty is Rs.200 per day subject to a maximum of 0.25 % of total turnover.

The GST Council, in its 37th meeting held at Goa provided relief to MSMEs by allowing them waiver to file GSTR 9 and GSTR-9A.
Announcing the relaxation in filing of annual returns for MSMEs for FY 2017-18 and FY 2018-19, a statement said waiver of the requirement of filing FORM GSTR-9A for Composition Taxpayers for the said tax periods will be provided.
Additionally, filing of FORM GSTR-9 for those taxpayers who (are required to file the said return but) have aggregate turnover .up to Rs. 2 crore made optional for the said tax periods.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR REPLIES SIR,

SO PLEASE DO NOT MISTAKE ME I HAVE CONFUSED ABOUT TWO REPLIES OF EXPERTS OF AMOL S JOGLEKAR AND B CHACKRAPANI WARRIOR SIR, BECAUSE OF WHICH STATEMENT I HAVE TO FOLLOW BOTH OF YOU ARE GOOD EXPERTS AND GIVEN GOOD SOLUTION ESPECIALLY ME AND OTHERS.

AGAIN WHETHER SHOULD I FILE OR NOT.

REGARDS

REGARDS

FINALLY

I stand corrected. Please follow Amol Ji's reply.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND REPLY SIR,

YOU ARE BOTH OF THEM GIVEN GOOD SUGGESTION TO ME.

REGARDS

you are most welcome

THANK YOU SIR,

REGARDS

tds
dvat
icsi
coronavirus
Info Technology
dgft
gst return
gst
ca exams may 2020
gst portal
students
accounts
Others
tin nsdl
gst council meeting
pm cares fund
sebi
ca rankholder interview
Professional Resource
mca
eway bill
gstr 3b
companies act 2013
gstr 9
Service Tax
unified portal

FM by Grant Thornton    |    x