Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Will rent paid to father be HRA deductible

This query is : Resolved 

18 July 2011 Hello Sirs,

Rent paid by father on rented house- 1200 pm
Rent agreement with son- rent Rs 5000 pm

Can the son claim HRA deduction for rent paid under this situation??

Plz help its urgent!

18 July 2011 Yes. can be taken. Father also need to show the rental income from House property

21 July 2011 tHANKS SIR

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries

Follow taxation Exam20 Book Book

Answer Query