MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 25th January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


This query is : Resolved 


Querist : Anonymous

Profile Image
Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
23 October 2010 Dear Sir
whether a Chartered accountant holding COP can show services provided by him on his visiting Card/ sign board of office/ letter heads. For example a CA shows following line in his visiting card/ sign bord / letterhead-
services provided: Income Tax, Accounting, Auditing, service Tax

whether a CA do this or it amounts to misconduct ?

Kindly resolve my query.

23 October 2010 A Chartered Accountant in practice CANNOT:

• Use any designation other than Chartered Accountant on professional documents, visiting cards, letterheads or signboard. The Council has decided that a member of the institute shall not be permitted to use initials "CPA" (standing for Certified Public Accountant) on his visiting card.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries