Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ajay Mishra's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 19473

+ View Full Profile

About me


I am Company Secretary and Compliance Officer of Company doing business in Media Sector and FM Radio. I am dealing with all works relating to Secretarial and work relating to Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB).  

Gurpurb Dee Lakh Lakh Wadai !!




1.            Procedure for Appointment of Cost Auditors

2.            Procedure for Issue of FCEBs

3.            Short Note on Issue of FCEBs

4.            Note on Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)

5.            Procedure for Conversion of Name from Private to Public (Status Change)

6.           Disqualifications of Director under Section 274(1)(g)

7.            Foreign Exchange Manage Act, 1999_ Basic Understanding


1.            Articles on Issue of FCEBs

2.            Procedure for Change of Name (Status Change)

3.            Resolution Passed By Circulation

4.            Budget 2012-13

5.            Issue of Bonus Shares

6.           Procedure for Conducting Statutory Meeting

7.            Procedure for insertion of new object clause

8.           Procedure for Increase in Number of Directors

9.           Public Deposit

10.         Yoga Guideline



    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I am dealing with works relating to Company law and other related matter.

    My area of expertise
    Incorporation of Company

    My experience in the area (years):
    All type of secretarial matters.

    Organizations I belong to:
    Media Company

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    B.A., LLB., M.A. and CS

    Award & Honors:
    University level

  • Rahul Yadav says : Query regarding company
    Can director managing director whole time director sign bank cheq

  • ntc pioneer says : Agricultural income tax applicability
    What are the tax implications in the following cases? 1) agriculture income 4000 p.a and non agriculture income 100000 p.a 2) agriculture income 6000 p.a and non agriculture income

  • CA Kavin Mistry says : Draft format of MOA
    Dear sir, Please provide me draft word format of real estate private limited company

  • Loyola Joseph Joseph says : Appointment of additional trustee for charitable
    Sir We are a public charitable trust registered in chennai. Please let me know whether we need to register with the registrar the resalution appointment of new trustee

  • yogendra says : FDI as capital contribution in Indian LLP
    Dear Sir, One of my client incorporated LLP having two partners with 50% share each. Now the foreigner remitted their share for capital contribution. but as per FDI norms a certificate must be produced from a CA/CS for valuation. My concern is, the LLP is newly incorporated having capital in total of Rs. 10000, are we have to produce the valuation report and if yes then what will be the methodology for the valuation. Looking for your prompt reply.

Comment Please


Other CCI Experts

Queries Replied : 41529

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26053

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24107