which class i should opt for.
whether class 1,2,3.
and what about the din no.
For Individual you can take class 2 certificate.
Kindly follow the instructions given below to fill up Digital Signature Certificate form:
1. Use only BLOCK LETTERS to fill the form.
2. All the Fields marked with "*" are mandatory.
3. One can fill up most of the details on the form directly on the computer and print the same. This will ensure legibility of the data. However it can also be filled manually.
4. A recent photograph has to be pasted and signed across by the applicant.
5. Address to be given is to be verified by the banker, so the address written must be the same, which is in the bankerâ€™s records of the applicant.
6. Give telephone no. with Country and STD code.
7. Give a valid e-mail id in the form, because it will be used for enrolling the digital signature certificate.
8. Provide number of a photo Id viz, Passport, Voter ID, PAN Card, and Driver's License etc. Also attach a photocopy of the same which has been duly attested by the Banker or a Public Notary or Gazetted Officer while submitting the application
9. Practicing member of I.C.S.I has to write only CP no. and need not to provide any further ID proof. However Members in employment may provide their membership no. Members are also not required to provide the bankerâ€™s attestation. But their details must match with the I.C.S.I records.
should he follow the same procedure
as u said of an individual
i.e of class 2
there is no need for din no.
thank u for ur reply
Mr. Ajay Mishra