50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Reg:Incorporation of Co.

Once a Pvt Co. has got name approval from ROC through Form 1A, so within how many months it can file form 1, 18,32???

Thanks in advance

Rgds

Priya Sharma

The name approved by ROC is valid for 6 months.

So you can file your forms within 6 months of name approval.

Dear Priya

That availability of name is valid for 6 months from the date of approval.

Agree

Thank you very much to all...But I think 6 months time is valid for those companies which has applied for name/renewal approval prior to 19th Nov 2007.

Companies which have applied for name approval/renewal after 19th Nov 2007 hae only 2 months + 30 days time(on payment of fee Rs. 250/-).

Please correct me if I am wrong.
regards

Priya Sharma

Dear Ms. Priya

Yes, You are Right.

As per Notification issued by MCA dated November 16, 2007, where the ROC informs the company or promoters of the company that the changed name or the name with which the proposed company is to be registered, as the case may be, is not undesirable, such name shall be available foe adoption by the said company or by the said promoters of the company for a period of sixty (60) days from the date name paaroved.

Provided that if the name so allowed is not adopted on or before the expiry of the period of 60 days from the date it is allowed, the applicant may apply for extension for retention of such name for a further period of thirty days on payment of fifty percent of the fee prescribed for the application at the initial stage:

Also provided that no further extention will be granted after expiry of 90 days from the date the name is allowed in the first instance. The name allowed shall lapse after the expiry of 60 or 90 days, as the case may be, from the date it is allowed first.

ThanK you very much Ajay Sir

Priya Sharma

CS Final Student

Agree with Mr. Ajay. Thanks to him for providing the relevant evidence.

Thank you to all the experts for guiding me......

Priya Sharma