becker cpa

Updated CA/CS/CMA Online/Pendrive/Download classes available for May 21/ Nov 21 attempt. Call: 088803-20003

coaching
Prodamy

TDS CHALLAN ISSSUE

I have inadvertently added a challan as of Rs 3 Lacs u/s 94-C in TDS Return 26-Q for the Q-4 Fy 19-20 instead of showing in TDS Return 26-Q for the Q-2 Fy 20-21. Please let me know how to shift the said challan from TDS Return 26-Q for the Q-4 Fy 19-20 to TDS Return 26-Q for the Q-2 Fy 20-21. I shall be highly obliged to you sir if you please kindly guide me in this connection.

If the challan is unutilised in q4 no need for shifting simply add the challan in Q-2 Fy 20-21 it will be considered.

There is a deductee against the challan and thus the challan has been 100% utilised. If the deductee amount is edited as NIL. The file wont get validated for filing revised return. Sir Can I send you conso file ?