Return not filled for fy 2017-18

21 July 2019
I have a client, the salaried employee who did not file ITR for FY2017-18 even up to the last date of late filling and according to his docs REFUND can be claimed. Is there any procedure to file the return and get a Refund.

B.Chackrapani Warrier (Expert)
21 July 2019
The Central Board of Direct Taxes has issued a circular in regard to a person who
has forgotten to file a return and has tax refund pending. He can file an application
for condonation of delay to the income tax commissioner u/s 119(2)(b). If he gets a
favourable order, on the basis of that return can be filed to seek refund.

CA Praveen Meel (Querist)
07 August 2019
Thank you Sir, but in a case where condonation don granted???

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

GST Live Class
Get Income Tax App    |    x