Recording current and fixed assets in same bill.

Our company is using tally software and we have purchased some fixed assets and current assets in same bill.how can I record this transaction in tally with there quantity .
Because while recording tally talk for purchase Leger type if I choose fixed assets then whole taxable value goes to fixed assets.

My suggestion is as follows :

1. The best way is to get fresh invoice from the supplier separately from the supplier.
2. If it is not possible, the actual invoice no , date and fixed asset basic price and taxes to be accounted in Tally
3. For the current assets , you may put the invoice number with suffix like A , date and current asset basic price and taxes to be mentioned. This is not the best solution . But there is no other way if separate invoice is not possible for purchase of fixed asset and current asset

It's very simple... Prepare the ledgers as per Your requirements like "one is Fixed Asset & another one is Current Asset" (here what is current asset). Just go to Purchase voucher in Your Tally with "Invoice Mode". After that go to enter the bill values as per invoice... Any doubt come through the same way with details as per Your invoice...

taxpayers
ca exams
gst portal
law
aatmanirbhar bharat
itr
rbi
Info Technology
tin nsdl
gstr 3b
Union Budget
corporate law
audit
newgstreturn
dvat
icsi
custom
pm cares fund
companies act 2013
gstr 9
Service Tax
exams
income tax
Professional Resource