14 June 2011
pls.suggest me what is the procedure of registration after termination of articleship?

14 June 2011
Form 102 and 103 are to be executed with old/new employer and has to be submitted to the institute within 30 days of commencement of training.

C A S.S.Agarwal, M.Com.,LL.B, (Expert)
14 June 2011
There is no provision for re-registration. First of all if you have done articleship with any one of your employers then you must have completed some period and thereafter either you have failed to attend the office or have gone on leave. Kindly contact the original employer and request him to give the form for termination of your articleship and then you get the same registered with other employer for the balance period as the original employer will show the excess leave taken by you. Since there is restriction on transfer of Articleship you have to through the new rules and only if you change the place of your residence or if your family is transferred to any other place other then where you were doing your articleship then it is permitted to transfer the articleship. If your balance period left is 1 (one) year then you can opt for Secondment within the same town. In fact what is your actual requirement has not been mentioned and hence it is very difficult to give you the correct picture and advice. Kindly give the full details. If you are hesitating in giving full details on this site you can refer it to

SkSain (Querist)
17 June 2011
Thank you sir.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

GST Live Class
Online GST Class    |    x