CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Plz need help

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
Im 23 yr old PCC student and complited articalship for 2 yrs but not cleared any group. Dut to some personal causes i discontinued CA. now i want to join it again.

plz suggest me to do PCC or get converted to IPCC and if i get converted is my articalship considered

for batter response, you should contact to icai officials.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x