CA Ravi Sisodia 's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 7254

+ View Full Profile

About me

my self is Ravindra Sisodia , i am from   Rajasthan. i have done CA,CS,CWA.  Currently pursuing CFA(USA).

* need can be fulfilled but not d greed. *

My forums on caclubindia:-

CA Final All imp files at one place(students must see) 

IPCC/PCC All imp files at one place(students must see) 

Relevant for May, 2011 Examination(PCC/IPCC) 

All Downloads at one place(ICAI)      

Indian Government Online!! - Really Marvellous Effort 

How to be successful in Exams      

how to happy in life

5 Steps to a Happy Life with Positive Attitude

Benefits of Study Groups

Efforts      

failure is never final.      

VICTORY MAKES A HISTORY !!      

kabil(competent) kaise bane ??????      

Acceptence      

CA Final books suggestions -

/share_files/ca-final-books-28142.asp

Books for IPCC/PCC      

I BELIVE IN  - - -

karat karat abhyas jadmait hot sujan

and man ke hare har man ke jeete jeet

&

''With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance , all things are attainable.''   

"Don't expect anything from life, expectations hurt. When u don't expect, every moment is a surprise & surprise brings happiness with it."

''Everyone wants to go to Heaven but no one wants to die..." "Boley to...Sab ko top karna hai par padhna koi nahi chahta"- Ravindra sisodia

If u want to shine like sun, first you have to burn like sun.

My Funda of Life is:-

Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.

I can be reached at  sisodiaravi @ gmail.com

THANKS FOR VISITING MY PROFILE.......  

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    all

My area of expertise
    Income Tax, audit, Company Law,accounts

My experience in the area (years):
    2

Organizations I belong to:
    in practice

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    no

Educational credentials:
    CA,CS,CWA

Award & Honors:
    23ed rank in icwa

• Member (Account Deleted) says : Bank Guarantee Available for Discounting
    Dear Sir I have a Bank Guarantee of 10 CR INR issuer Bank : State Bank of India and looking for discounting . Please advise if I can avail your services in relevance Warm Regards Ravvinder Whatsapp : + 91 8500886060

• HARI PRASAD says : CLARIFICATION ON ITR 1 - ERROR / POP UP WARNING
    Dear sir/Madam. Greetings. In connection to the subject, iam in the process of filing my return iam getting a a pop up message which is saying that, the amount of Rs. xxxxx which is you have mentioned in PART BTI under the income chargeble under the head of salaries is 90% less than the TDS SCHEDULE of Rs.xxxxx. may i request you kindly educate / guide me in this Pop up warning or error ? to file my return . Thank you.

• Priyanka says : CA final second Group or both?
    hello sir, as you know only 2 months left for exams, i need some guidance. My status is - in first group i have done only FR and 30% SFM and second group i have completed 3 months back, but i need to revise it again. So sir according to u , i should give only 2nd group or both?

• Ravi Nandola says : TDS CHALLAN CORRECTION
    Hi, I have one Query Regarding Correction in Amount in Challan which has already Filled in Orignal Return with Wrong Amount. Because of this Challan is Matched in NSDL and Unmatched in OLTAS. Because of Wrong Amount Booked in NSDL their is Demand From TRACES. Can You Short out my This Query ???? Thanks in Advance.........

• ramkumar raja says : bank acc status of pvt to public converted company
    Respected Sir, When a company is converted from pvt ltd to a public ltd company what happens to its bank account status??? How soon the change must be intimated to the concerned bank??? Can a company after conversion to a public limited still continue to hold a bank account in the old name of the pvt ltd company??? If they have such account for a long time and continue to transact business in that account for years together is it illegal? if so what action can be taken against them??? Thank you

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26049

CA R SEETHARAMAN
Queries Replied : 24786

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24100

×
ITC Webinar