Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PAN application and assessment

This query is : Resolved 

In a apartment of 24 flat, one space provide to mobile tower , in which TDS is deducted, Our flat owner oragisation is meant for only welfare and maintenance of flat. please guide to our taxabilty as AOP or trust or co-operative society, we want to get TDS exemtion certificate or claim refund with department. whether registration is necessary as Co-operative society. Besides Rent form mobile tower members are also contribution 300/- per month for maintenance

go for registration as a Trust or AOP,

If Income is below taxable limit Give the Mobile tower person form 15H (not to deduct TDS).


Other wise a CTO for the exemption certificate for non deduction of tax

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Trending Tags