CA Final/Inter Fast track classes available for May 20 attempt. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Mistakenly Filed Wrong Gst 3b

URGENT!!!!! Hi, I have a question that I have got GST registered in September 2017. I was doing a survey of my GST login to gain some knowledge but accidently I have submitted a nil GST 3b for the month of August 2017. Due to which now it show a liability of Rs. 1200 which is 6 days late fees. I have been registered in September so why do I need to pay late charges even though I had done no business. Please, let me knkw the process to remove this late fees and please let me know that whethre this liability is fixed or will. Increase with time as uptil now I have not paid it. So will it increase to 1400 tomorrow or remain same. Thanks Gurdeep Singh

the site has enabled the revision in 3B

How can I do it?

log on to your id on the site

But there is no option for revision.....

How we can revise gstr-3b or tran-1

Dear Sab Singh... First of you got registration September. Then, How you file August return...? Which date the certificate is issued...? At the time of filing moth box are open August....?! I think it's open August then your liability start from August.... If it's not open your liabilities start from September. If it's September then your wrongly submitted the GSTR 3B return...

First of all your question confuses, please note even though you have no business, you need to file NIL return. Since you're registered in Sep, Aug Return will be not be shown for you to file the return. Late fee will be applicable till you submit the return.

I have got registered on 20th September 2017 but still it shows the moth box of August and mistakenly I have submitted it. Then it had shown my late fees penalty which is Rs. 1200 i. e Rs. 200 per day

Then you have to mail to helpdesk they will cancel that months return......

So, until they cancel it will it increase by Rs. 200/- per day or it will remain fix at Rs. 1200 ?

contact helpdesk immediately....

It will remain fix if return is submitted.......