CA Final/Inter Fast track classes available for May 20 attempt. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Mistake in filing GSTR 3B

This query is : Resolved 

how can i resolve the mistake in filed GSTR 3B of previous month ?
the total taxable value which entered in table no. 3.1(a) was much higher than the actual value.

Reduce it in current month return.

but the wrong value was as much as higher than the actual value, which can not be the turnover of the whole FY.

Reduce it for full financial year and next year also till it's adjusted.

Adjust the excess turnover in the next month GSTR 3B. If the turnover is greater than the full year Turnover then adjust the same till next FY. However if the tax amount was correct then only put tax amount in the next month GSTR 3B and turnover as Nil.
Further while filing GSTR 1 give the actual turnover in all the months.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning