Now Our Clint (Cement Manufacturer) orders us for Loading/ Unloading work separately. They asked us to charge GST on our Sell Invoice (Forward Charge).
Our local Lawyer said it is possible they said “if Loading/Unloading Services are included in GTA services and not provided as independent activities, then they are also covered under GTA .If Loading/Unloading Services provide independent activities then they are not fall GTA services”
Now Question is:
1. Whether we charge Tax in our sell Invoice for loading /unloading Services?
2. If yes then what is the Tax Rate and HSN code?
3. Is A GTA can make two kind of Invoice in same financial year – 1.Forward Charge (Loading/Unloading Services) or 2.Reverse Charge (Transportation of Goods by Road)
2. N.E.C 9967 since no specific SAC for loading and unloading- rate 18%
3. Yes you can provide GTA and other services also.
However, my view is to avoid it because you are basically breaking an integrated activity of GTA where generally loading/unloading is integral part of transportation.