Online Updated Classes for CA CS CMA Subjects for Nov 21/May 22 Exams. Enroll Now!! Call: 088803-20003

LAND RENT RECEIVED FROM HPCL

SIR
I HAVE A PETROL PUMP AND RECEIVING RENT FROM HPCL COMPANY RS 8820.00 AS BASIC RENT FOR LAND PER MONTH AND COMPANY IS PAYING NO GST ON THIS AMOUNT, NOW I WANT TO KNOW THAT SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY 18% GST ON THIS AMOUNT TO THE HPCL COMPANY IN GST B2B RETURN AND MY TOTAL LUBRICANTS SALE IS NEARY RS 100000.00 (ONE LAKH ONLY) PER ANNUM.
PLEASE GUIDE ME.
SAIYAM

Are you registered or liable to be registered? If yes then you will have to pay GST on rent

YES SIR I HAVE REGISTERED UNDER GST BUT HPCL COMPANY IS NOT GIVING GST ON THE LAND RENT, IT IS PAYING ONLY BASIC RENT OF RS 8820.00 AND MY ANNUAL GST SALE IS ALSO LESS THAN RS 20.00 LAKH IN A FINANACIAL YEAR.

Your turnover doesn't matter if you are registered.
Communicate with HPCL. You will have to charge GST