KACHHA ADTIA

I AM KACCHA ADTIA & MY TOTAL GHARAU SALE IS 33 LAKH & ADAT SALE IS 1 CR. SO PLEASE ADVICE I AM APPLICABLE FOR VAT AUDIT

SACHIN

Audit of Account: Every dealer having a turn over of over Rs. 40.00 lacs would be required to get his account audited by a Chartered Accountant and submit the audit report within the stipulated time. Failure to do so would attract penalty proceedings.

Please go through the clarification of Board in relation to kacha aratia. I believe that in case of kacha aratia, the turnover is only the commission and does not includes sales on behalf of the principals. So, if u are a kacha aratia, your turnover will be the total of direct (own) sales + Commission earned.
However for the purpose of determing turnover under VAT Act, the answer will be different.

i agree with CaAgrawal Sir

i agree with CaAgrawal Sir

i agree with CaAgrawal Sir

tcs
rbi
VAT
companies act 2013
ca
csr
Professional Resource
career
icai
ca exams may 2020
law
gst council meeting
corporate law
students
tin nsdl
taxpayers
Info Technology
mca
custom
pm cares fund

FM by Grant Thornton    |    x