KACHHA ADTIA

17 July 2007
I AM KACCHA ADTIA & MY TOTAL GHARAU SALE IS 33 LAKH & ADAT SALE IS 1 CR. SO PLEASE ADVICE I AM APPLICABLE FOR VAT AUDIT

SACHIN

CA. Mohammed Yusuf (Expert)
17 July 2007
Audit of Account: Every dealer having a turn over of over Rs. 40.00 lacs would be required to get his account audited by a Chartered Accountant and submit the audit report within the stipulated time. Failure to do so would attract penalty proceedings.

CA. O.P. Agarwalla (Expert)
Please go through the clarification of Board in relation to kacha aratia. I believe that in case of kacha aratia, the turnover is only the commission and does not includes sales on behalf of the principals. So, if u are a kacha aratia, your turnover will be the total of direct (own) sales + Commission earned.
However for the purpose of determing turnover under VAT Act, the answer will be different.

CA BHARATH KUMAR (Expert)
i agree with CaAgrawal Sir

CA BHARATH KUMAR (Expert)
i agree with CaAgrawal Sir

CA BHARATH KUMAR (Expert)
i agree with CaAgrawal Sir

×