Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

If receiving Dividend which ITR form should be filled?

This query is : Resolved 


If a senior citizen, who normally files ITR-1, & whose primary source of income is interest income on Fixed Deposits receives Dividend (less than Rs. 10,000) from domestic company this year then which form should he fill? ITR-1 or ITR-2?
(He has not sold or diluted his equity & has earned no capital gain).

Also, TDS deduction on the said dividend has to be claimed.

Your advise is highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Continue to file ITR 1.

Seetharaman Sir, thank you. Should the Dividend income be filed in ITR-1 Section B :: B3 :: Nature of Income -> Any Other -> "Dividend"?
Will that be enough to claim the TDS refund on Dividend in ITR-1?

Yes, you are right.......

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Trending Tags