CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

House property

This query is : Resolved 

Out of 3 rooms 2 are given on rent to 2 differnt room is used for self. How to show self occupied portion,? How to show rent from 2 differnt persons?

It's single house property, so show only rent received as income from house property.

Bajaj Finserv

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries

Trending Tags

Daily Latest Updates in your Mail Inbox