Export concept gst rate @0.1%.

I want to ask a question that we are doing a sale transaction with our registered dealer and he will export the material with in 90 days from purchase and he ask from us on Tax Invoice to charge GST @0.1% on sale. then i want to ask you that what the benefit we will get from this kind of transaction and whether we can claim ITC on remaining amount in same month or next month ? and if cannot then what we can do?

In such a case my friend tell me that the remain amount cannot be utilised for ITC for other Transaction. remaining amount will be refund in our account. if true then what is the procedure of refund claim please tell me briefly.

on the other hand one of my friend suggest me that agree with the party and do the Tax invoice @ you purchase from your customer. it means that you have paid GST to department and customer will get refund when he will submit his Export documents to bank.the party will get refund of GST amount is it possible?

Then tell me from both of them which concept which Transaction will be more beneficial for us?

In such a case the remain amount can be utilised for ITC for other Transaction in the same month.

If we have purchased material in bulk in same month then pending ITC will carry forward to next month please discuss briefly.

Yes it's allowed in next month.

icai
esic
corporate law
career
ca exams may 2020
dvat
accounts
tds
dgft
income tax
cbdt
audit
unified portal
law
gst council meeting
newgstreturn
gst portal
custom
llp
itc
taxpayers
gstr 3b
Service Tax