23 May 2019 at 15:27

Powers of shareholders

We have seen that shareholders can ratify the acts done by board of directors or any transaction done by any member of the board in the best interest of the company. However, i didn’t come across any provisions restricting the powers of the shareholders to invalidate or nullify the decision taken by themselves in earlier mail.

Eg. Shareholders of a private limited company have passed a resolution in an EGM approving for change of name on 15/03/20XX. Later they have conducted another EGM on 25/03/20XX to nullify the resolution passed on 15/03/20XX & approved the same business transaction on 25/03/20XX.

Assuming that all the compliance requirement for meeting are complied, Can shareholders have the power to do so ?

Answer now

A software services supplier have raised the credit note and debit note to their overseas client, however the remittance was already recieved and softex form was also submittted to designated authority. Please elaborate the procedure as per RBI circular in the matter.

Answer now

25 March 2019 at 15:06

Tally 7.2 & tally erp 9

Can we convert Tally 7.2 into Tally ERP 9

Answer now

Anonymous
14 January 2019 at 23:14

Tally erp payroll processing

I want to create pay heads in tally for payroll processing 2 type overtime formula to be set as pay head then I can give OT hours after that over time amount automatically process
a) basic salary /calendar month/8*1.25
b)basic salary /calendar month/8*1.5

Answer now

Anonymous
16 December 2018 at 07:33

Enterprise information technology

Draw a flowchart to print the largest and smallest of three numbers.

Answer now

12 September 2018 at 23:41

Indent tracking in tally

how to track indents created in tally i.e how much indent are converted to p.o?/invoice.

Answer now

06 September 2018 at 17:47

Traces portal

Is TRACES Portal not working?

Answer now

I am getting the following error message while registering the Director Digital signature on mca website :-

"Please start the emsigner"

I have downloaded the Java latest version as well as the emsigner from mca website along with administrative rights. Still the error is not going. Please help me how this error can be removed so that I may register the Digital Signature.

Divyesh Jain

Answer now

11 August 2018 at 12:48

Error code 404

I am amending Partnership deed and try to Submit on Gujarat Commercial Tax website but when I Click on Submit Button it display the following error massage.
Error 404-Not Found
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol - HTTP/1.1:
Please suggest me the appropriate solution

Answer now

×