20 July 2019 at 13:25

Royality agreement

can anyone provide me a copy royalty agreement for giving use of company brand name.

Answer now

can anybody tell me that if we given trade mark or logo to another firm for using on selling product and getting some consideration for that.
Please confirm that it comes under service tax or not. if not, please give any court judgement.

Answer now

Sir

I received rent 9 Lacs during the year and 1.20 Lac received royalty from party and we paid property tax 23000.00 on property.

Please cofirm that above said income is taxable or not. If not, give judgement or notification.

Answer now

One of my client has provided Manpower Supply Services to Karnataka Govt. during the period from August 2014 to February 2017 and charged service tax at the full applicable rate on the assumption that RCM is not applicable since Govt. Department is not body corporate. Now, AG Audit has observed that my client has wrongly charged full service tax instead of 75%-25% as applicable under RCM as per NotifictionNo.30/2012-ST. Whether AG-Audit is right in his observation? Please clarify.

Answer now

21 June 2019 at 16:52

Repair charge

dear experts,

We are collecting repair charge for our lights. Please help me to know any tax implication and how to account the same.

thanks in advance

regards
Rajesh

Answer now

20 June 2019 at 10:04

Hoarding income

Hi Guys,
We have one petrol pump and we received some income against hoarding of other company.
as per rule hoarding income taxable under service tax after 01/10/2014 but I received one notice from vat department fo not charging vat on this income.
please suggest me on this with case study.

aakash

Answer now

I have received a notice from Service Tax department incase of a Pvt. Ltd. Company for Short payment of Service tax for F.Y. 2014-15.

The total Amount paid appearing in Form 26AS of this company is less than the Total Sales show in Profit & Loss account for the above mentioned year. The department is asking the company to make the payment of the excess sales shown in P&L.

The Company is under Transportation of goods by road and the Sale is made under Reverse charge. We had file Nil Service tax return during F.Y. 2014-15 as the company is not liable to pay any tax.

Can anyone here tell me under what provisions I can prove to the Service tax officer that the company is not liable to pay any service tax.

Divyesh Jain

Answer now

05 June 2019 at 14:12

Supply/errection of warning boards

supply of warning boards on NHAI roads, railways, airports , sign boards to municipalities attract service tax or
attracts central excise duty under which notifiation or any exmemption.

Answer now

Please explain Director Remuneration in Commission on service tax eligibility with circular

Answer now

Dear Sir, Please Explain Circular against Service Tax Credit on Outwards freight is eligible for credit taken for Branch Transfer/Plant to Plant

Answer now

×
CA Coaching