09 September 2019 at 21:16

Interest on delay payment surcharge

Dear All,

Most Urgent

Does Interest on delay payment surcharge attracts Service tax For power generation units. If Yes the provide me some cases and if no the provide me its notification or references.

Thanking you
ACMA Shyam kumar

Answer now

A private limited company couldn't pay the service tax due to the fact that it was into losses. The directors of the company has disclosed the service tax payable in the IT returns of every year and did not hide it. But did not file the service tax returns and pay it as the company did not had funds after paying for salaries and other monthly expenses. The directors also did not receive any compensation as salary or any other incentives from the company. In fact Directors have loaned the company to the extent possible to fund the operations of the company which is to pay the salaries and take care of admin costs to run the company. The loans are still payable to Directors. The company does not have any tangible assets. In this case Directors did not make any willfull fraud or default or any other fraud not to pay the service tax. This can be proved by the fact that they themselves did not benefit in form of salary or any other incentives from the company and they themselves incurred personal losses by lending the company to run the operations. The company just did not make enough profit to pay for service tax. In this case whether directors are personally liable for the payment of service tax, even though they have not committed willfull fraud to avoid paying service tax.

Answer now

Any job work processing on auto parts with some consumption of consumable by the Job worker was " work contract" or not as per Service Tax Rules free GST

Pls clarify

Thanks !!

Answer now

14 August 2019 at 18:28

Exempt services for ca in practice

WHETHER ANY EXEMPTION IS AVAILABLE FOR CA IN PRACTICE FOR SERVICES PROVIDED TO CLIENT IN PRESENTING THEIR CASES BEFORE I. TAX AUTHORITIES IF SO UNDER WHICH RULE

Answer now

01 August 2019 at 17:51

Does zari work amounts to manufacture ?

I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER ZARI WORK ON SAREE AMOUNTS TO MANUFACTURE FOR EXEMPTION IN SERVICE TAX BY A JOB WORKER OR THERE IS ANY REMEDY TO GET SERVICE TAX EXEMPTION IF IT DOES NOT COUNT AS MANUFACTURING.

Answer now

Is there any specific exemption for Revenue from the payment of pre-deposit in case Revenue files appeal before Commissioner (Appeals) or CESTAT?

Answer now

Is there any specified form for filing cross objection against service tax appeal filed by Revenue before Commissioner of Central Tax & Central Excise?

Answer now

20 July 2019 at 13:25

Royality agreement

can anyone provide me a copy royalty agreement for giving use of company brand name.

Answer now

can anybody tell me that if we given trade mark or logo to another firm for using on selling product and getting some consideration for that.
Please confirm that it comes under service tax or not. if not, please give any court judgement.

Answer now

Sir

I received rent 9 Lacs during the year and 1.20 Lac received royalty from party and we paid property tax 23000.00 on property.

Please cofirm that above said income is taxable or not. If not, give judgement or notification.

Answer now

×