Kindly clarify
I have received Income post July 2017. Which pertain to Service Tax period ( before 30.06.2017)and includes Service tax @ 15℅ which has not been deposited with department. Can the amount of service tax be paid through Sabka Vishwas Legacy Dispute Resolution Scheme.
If not please suggest how this service tax liability can be paid to department.
Please guide
Thanks in advance.

Answer now

I am a builder registered in service tax. I am claiming abatement of 70% for the value of taxable service. I paid my labour contractor against the bill which included service tax and I claimed Input Credit of it to the tune of Rs. 52,000/- against my service tax payable on advance for booking. The year is 2015-16.

My question is can I claim the credit if I am claiming abatement. Please suggest a remedy.

Answer now

14 December 2019 at 15:51

THRESHOLD LIMIT

SIR,
DURING FY 14-15 MY LIC AGENT SERVICE WAS RS 850000/- AND OTHER SERVICES WAS 900000/- SO COULD I PAY SERVICE TAX ON 900000/- OR RS 1000000/- EXEMPTION WAS APPLICABLE IRRESPECTIVE OF LIC AGENT SERVICES.

Answer now

My client is running an LPG Gas agency for which his CA filed Sales/Gross Receipts from Service Approx Rs 1Cr for the F.Y 2014-15. Now he received a notice for Non-Register and non-payment of service tax including EC and S&HEC Payable on the (12.36% of Col.2).

Sir, Is LPG Business is under Service tax For FY 2014-15.

Please Guide me what is the further steps need to be taken for the same

Answer now

13 November 2019 at 18:24

Service Tax Late fee

Service tax late be due to late filing of return can be waived under Sabka Vishwas Scheme.
Pl advice.

Answer now

11 November 2019 at 19:21

WANT SERVICE TAX NUMBERS

I WANT SERVICE TAX REGISTRATION NUMBER USING PAN NUMBER

Answer now

08 November 2019 at 11:55

Saving of Service Tax

How to save service tax on aluminium anodizing job work.

Answer now

Dear Members!
Our client had gross receipt below 10 Lakh in FY 2014-15 but in FY 2015-16 exceed 10 Lakh pls clarify is he liable to colllect service in FY 2015-16 or not! Pls clarify with supported notification & circular on urgent basis.....

Thanks & Regards
Karan kumar

Answer now

07 November 2019 at 11:50

Download service tax return

Hai , my client has lost st-3 returns copy. I am unable to download st-3 copy now. What is the procedure to download st-3 reurn for the previous years ? I have tried in www.cbec.gov.in site . but it is not being opened even though username and password was correct. I have tried in new site https://www.cbic-gst.gov.in/ . But I have not found any options there. Please let me know is there any alternatives to download st-3.

Answer now

25 October 2019 at 21:24

Query

Is Service Tax leviable on Air Ambulance service?

Answer now

×