11 August 2019 at 12:20

Purchase of agri land by trust

THERE IS A CHARITABLE TRUST. TRUST WANTS TO PURCHASE AN AGRICULTURAL LAND. ONE OF THE TRUSTEE IS A FARMER BUT HE DONT HAS THE MONEY. CAN TRUST GIVE HIM LOAN AND THEN HE GIVE IT AS A GIFT TO THE TRUST? THE LAND IS IN KARNATAKA AND TRUST DONT WANT IT TO HAVE NA STATUS OF THE LAND

Answer now

18 July 2019 at 08:09

Wassap group

Hi

Anybody please tell me any wassap group of CA professionals where we can ask queries for different sectors and issues

Durgesh 9920225672

Answer now

Dear Sir / Madam,

Some (15 persons) Employees earn salary up-to April-19 Rs. 20500/month. Now, They get salary Rs. 23000/month after the increments... Employer announced to them for Not eligible for esi deduction...

My Questions is
1. How to remove the employees from esi portal...?
2. What are details required for removing...?
3. How to file esi return as per above?
I'm not filed the return for the said problem.

Anyone will help in this regard...
Thanks in advance...

Answer now

11 July 2019 at 12:11

Registration required or not??

Hello Experts,

My company is in Maharashtra and it also has a factory in Maharashtra. We are required to employ some extra labour in our factory and these labour are provided by one Labour Supplier on regular basis.

My question is whether we are required to get registration as Principal Employer??? If yes what are all the documents?? and if No why??

Answer now

Respected Sir,

Myself Pawan Kumar Singh recent passed out CMA examination and get CMA Membership number and at present working as a article in CA Firm and my articleship due for remaining 16 months. Than, is i apply to get COP for CMA practice.

Answer now

01 July 2019 at 14:24

Ca in job

can CA in JOB take part time COP. what is part time COP. can CA in JOB give consultancy.

Answer now

30 June 2019 at 07:48

Llp

from where i get proper wording for nature of business in llp agreement

Answer now

19 May 2019 at 13:56

Ca-cpt

Sir, can you please suggest some of the top CA-CPT tutorials near Dumdum Airport, WB? I stay in Barasat, kol-700124,WB.

Answer now

Dear All
One of My clients registered Pvt ltd company on Oct 2015 and Not obtain Pan Card.

Now he want Pan number of that company but NSDL and cdsl Not accepting Pan application..

Kindly suggest..

(Without Pan number we can not file mgt7 form)

Answer now

18 April 2019 at 17:18

Business plan for nbfc registration..

Can anyone share business plan for NBFC registration....???

Answer now

×