which is the all in one solution for a resource to learn SQL commands including odbc connectivity to export all reports generated by tally in excel or ms access database ?

Answer now

19 May 2019 at 13:56

Ca-cpt

Sir, can you please suggest some of the top CA-CPT tutorials near Dumdum Airport, WB? I stay in Barasat, kol-700124,WB.

Answer now

Dear All
One of My clients registered Pvt ltd company on Oct 2015 and Not obtain Pan Card.

Now he want Pan number of that company but NSDL and cdsl Not accepting Pan application..

Kindly suggest..

(Without Pan number we can not file mgt7 form)

Answer now

18 April 2019 at 17:18

Business plan for nbfc registration..

Can anyone share business plan for NBFC registration....???

Answer now

DEAR PROFESSIONAL COLLEAGUE,

PLEASE PROVIDE FORMAT OF PARTNERSHIP DEED OF C.A.IN WORD FORMAT.

THANKS
S.K.GUPTA
satyagupta07@gmail.com

Answer now

15 April 2019 at 23:29

Project report for gas agency

i need project report for a gas agency urgently. if anyone have please share it with me.

Answer now

04 April 2019 at 12:37

Regarding form inc 22a

My ADT 1 for FY 2014-19 has some error regarding period mentioned in it. So when I tried to fill INC 22A form it is showing message regarding that. Should I file ADT 1 again. If Yes, then with fresh SRN and fees or My alotted SRN. If alloted SRN then what will be the procedure. Plz guide.

Answer now

01 April 2019 at 14:49

Investment in partnership firm by nri

I want to know what is the process and how to obtain permission from RBI for making investment in a partnership firm by NRI where and how to file application or any perscribed form for the same. Please explain

Answer now

Dear All,

I want to know whether CA in practice(Prop.) can open its branch office nearby its H.O. If yes, CA need to get permission from the ICAI or to intimate regarding the opening of branch office?

Answer now

19 March 2019 at 19:20

Format of form 9 of llp

Greetings!

Can anyone please provide the format of Form 9 given in LLP rules 2009 mentioning the relevant section 7(3)?

Answer now

×