Anonymous
14 January 2019 at 11:55

Articleship re registration documents

Do we have to take a DD of Rupees 2000 at the time of re registration of articleship after transfer , even if we have taken it at the time of registering in the previous firm (in form 103) ?

Answer now

Anonymous

Hi Professional,

We have recently incorporation pvt ltd company and we have registered under professional tax (RC) for our Pune Branch.

I am trying to file First month Return for July -2018, i am getting below errors please can any one help on this filling.

1.Error while file upload
2.at lest one BRF massage of type W,E,A or X occurred
3.Balance Payable should not be more than zero.

I am not able under stand this error, and also at the time i have mentioned payment period for July payment i have mentioned Aug is the period.

Naresh.B

Answer now

Please give me advice merger of two companies with other companies under same group
procedure to file application to Ministry of corporate affairs, and fees for merger

Answer now

18 December 2018 at 11:27

Sop template

Please share some template which can be used for Retail business SOP

Answer now

Dear sirs
Kindly arrange to provide the latest basic rate of liquor industry in maharashtra,
thanks & regards
shailesh pandey

Answer now

Anonymous
04 December 2018 at 14:10

Cpe hours for new member

Hello,
I have taken COP from Apr-18 What will be Structured CPE Hour Requirement for me for the year 2018-19?

I know its 20 Hours just want to be sure. any relaxation in first year?

Answer now

30 November 2018 at 15:38

Format for indemnity bond

Our organisation was changed from Proprietary to Partnership firm. To change our vendor registration from the old name to new entity, we have to supply an indemnity bond to the public sector company. Can some one please send me a draft of indemnity bond to be supplied to a Company indemnifies the 'public sector Company' from and against all losses or damages or cost, charge, expense, suit or proceedings caused to or suffered or would be caused to or suffered by public sector company by reason for change of name effected by the ' public sector company' on the request of the partnership firm.

Answer now

26 November 2018 at 19:41

Ca certificate under maharera

Under Form 3 of Rera, while calculating the value of unsold inventory the developer has arrived at the value which is more than the Readyreckoner Value.The Reason given is the inclusion of Floor rise and Parking area. Wheather it is allowed or not. Please Advise

Answer now

16 November 2018 at 18:01

Can ca become a director in nidhi company

Hi Everybody,
Can Chartered Accountant Become a director in a Nidhi Company (Public Limited) ?

Director may be Non Executive Director, Whole Time Director or Managing Director.

if yes
Is any specific permission is to be taken from the Institute

Answer now

13 November 2018 at 18:37

Partnership firm

What is the procedure for change of address of a Registered Firm in West Bengal

Answer now

×