19 March 2019 at 19:20

Format of form 9 of llp

Greetings!

Can anyone please provide the format of Form 9 given in LLP rules 2009 mentioning the relevant section 7(3)?

Answer now

Dear Sirs, we have partnership firm it converted into pvt ltd. I want to know how to change name in PF & ESIC office because PAN number is change.?? If we require fresh registration or change with giving letter???
Kindly send me required document & process

Thanks & Regrads
Ramesh Pawar

Answer now

14 March 2019 at 11:51

Job and practice

I am CA. Ranjan Kumar Raj and doing job in icicibank. Can i apply for cop with my firm name registration ?

Answer now

24 February 2019 at 23:07

Merger and demerger of ca firm

Dear experts, I am planning to merge my new sole proprietorship firm into a 35 year old CA firm. I just want to know if i demerge my firm (say after 10 year), would my firm experience will be count for 10 years for various audits ?

Answer now

05 February 2019 at 12:01

Financial projections

Dear Friends,
I want to learn how to do financial projections of any company
so, i wants to know how to do that
what are the information we have to collect form clients and How to verify the financial projections

Answer now

04 February 2019 at 10:52

registration of trust u/s 12A

what is the procedure and documents required to get a trust registered u/s 12 A of income tax act for tax benefits...

Answer now

03 February 2019 at 20:53

Needed some information in transport

Hi everyone my name is vignesh so basically i am going to start a transport business in that I will being a commission agent so I just want to know that if I bill to customer then in which format bill is to be made means computer generated for eg : tally made or i simply provide the amount and details in bill book and give it's copy to customer please help me in this ?

Answer now

03 February 2019 at 00:07

Professional tax return

Can anybody tell the how to file a revised return of professional tax return of telangana?? Please tell the process if anybody now
Please tell this , this urgent to
Please as soon as possible

Answer now

Friends - I an an NRI and have an independent and newly built, self standing 6000 Sq. Ft building available for rent to a CA company. This building has three floors namely  basement, ground and first floors and could be perfect for a CA/other firms. It also has 2 bathrooms on each floor, a small kitchen, marble flooring and all glass elevation. It is also a corner property, facing a park and ample parking is available both inside as well as outside.

If interested, please contact me at g293sector63@gmail.com. If possible, I am also willing to join as a silent partner and may also invest if/as applicable. 

Thank you,

Kunal

Answer now

I have a someone who wishes to sell her property in Noida. Are there any knowledgeable CA's / property lawyers who could show her the correct way? Please respond with your contact details and whatsapp#.

So far this persons contacts with several in India have only yielded in confusion!

Please advise urgently,

Answer now

×