01 December 2019 at 13:41

CMA Report

hello sir,

Good afternoon,

if any body have CMA Report for service center of automobile company. please share, its urgent .

thank you.

Answer now

29 November 2019 at 14:20

Merchant Banking.

I have a query related to BSE SME Listing for a tech company. If you have any suggestions or services related to this please reply to me.

Answer now

29 November 2019 at 11:05

Member of a Co operative Society

Full time practicing Chartered Accountant can be a member in a co operative Society?

Answer now

Dear Experts,

If Auditor signs Financial Statements of a proprietorship without his ICAI Membership No. & Firm Registration No. , can as a third party, I should view these financial statements not audited or invalid.

Ar ICAI members required to mention their Membership No. & Firm Registration No. everywhere they sign in their capacity as a practising CA. Where is this statutory requirement mentioned?

Answer now

30 October 2019 at 14:13

Micro Finance Company (Sec 25 Company)

Hello Experts,
I need to complete audit (Statutory) and some thematic reviews of one of the micro finance institution registered u/s 25 of Companies Act. In this connection, is there anyone who could help with the following queries:
1. Name of the regulator specially for Section 25 Companies operating in Micro Finance (except ROC) industry. Should you know, please share the weblink.
2. List of the reports, which are supposed to be submitted to the regulator.
3. Is there any format of report (like LFAR in Banking sector) that MFI need to comply with.
4. Any other necessary information / resources which would be helpful for audit and thematic review.
Please feel free to contact on sudeep.gairhe6@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +977-9813968227.
Many thanks.
Sudeep

Answer now

The Firm was reconstituted recently after filing of 3CB- 3CD report for AY 2019-20 so partners in reconstituted deed and partners in the latest financials and tax audit report are different. Hence can this firm convert to LLP and is there any problem with that different partners while conversion.

I have read in Act that Partners should be same as in the Original partnership deed.

Answer now

please provide a draft of NOC by designated partners for creditors in query during LLP conversion

Answer now

19 September 2019 at 17:59

Closure of llp

Dear sir,
I want to close my LLP which was incorporated in 2017-18.we have not done roc filing or other reports can it be closed without penalty

Answer now

05 September 2019 at 13:17

Dirm

Hi..can anybody explain about the Post Qualification Course - DIRM in short? like duration of course, online / classroom teaching, fees, benefits etc.

Answer now

28 August 2019 at 12:41

Non payment of membership fees

I forgot to pay my ICAI membership fee due to which my name was struck off from membership. Later on I submitted the fees alongwith Form 9
My membership started from the date of processing of my payment and in turn I lost years of my ACA
Can the delay in payment condoned by ICAI and my membership restored from the date I became CA.
thanks in advance

Answer now

×