16 January 2020 at 23:02

Reg-membership number

Hello,
Can someone please guide me regarding how to get the membership number.I cleared my CA final in Nov 2019 under old syllabus.I have not completed any of the course on communication.What course am I supposed to do to get the membership number.Please guide me.

Answer now

13 January 2020 at 11:20

Https://www.caclubindia.com/

Hi dear friends

I am a Chartered Accountant who wishes to pursue a career in Data Analytics. Is there a reliable and resourceful course on the same which can be undertaken online?

I would be extremely grateful if someone could provide their valuable insight on this. Thanks in advance

Answer now

27 December 2019 at 01:25

CS with MBA finance

I am planning to pursue MBA Finance with Company Secretary.Will these combination help me in achieiving good career growth.Please help if should I go for it

Answer now

25 December 2019 at 15:47

IPCC

hi expert i am 26 year old and i Done my +2 at 2010 after that I joined B com and Middle I left the Course because of personal Issues
now I ready to write IPCC Exam ,So Whats The Process? and What About Career ?

Answer now

22 December 2019 at 16:21

CA final due date

Sir I took transfer in 2nd year of articleship from 2Nov 2019 ( I joined from 8 march 2018---- 1year 7month 5 days) from SSP and I applied for transfer on 9 Nov 2019. My transfer is approved on 20 Dec 2019 ,

so my query is from which date I can join other firm after 9 Nov or 20 dec.

And other one is if I join articleship from 21 December am I eligible for Nov 2020 final exam.

Answer now

05 December 2019 at 13:15

Industrial Training

i have completed my article ship can i join for industrial training other than option available during article ship ???plz provide any suggestions.

Answer now

03 December 2019 at 09:15

How to apply for Part Time COP

Hi Friends,

I am presently working as a paid assistant in a CA Firm and the same is there in ICAI records. Now i want to apply for Part time COP.

In SSP portal, how to apply for it.

Answer now

17 November 2019 at 12:44

Jobs at big 4

Hello,
I cleared by CA final Group 2. I want to apply in big 4 in direct taxation.How would i be hired, as a paid assistant or? Plz reply me

Answer now

09 November 2019 at 22:24

How to apply for jobs @ big 4

Hello,
Can some one help how to apply for a job at big 4? I completed my CA final group 2

Answer now

I am a partner in a firm since 1 year. Now I shifted to another place where I want to join employment.Is it possible to convert full time COP to Part time COP and join employment as well as continue in the partnership.

Please let me know the procedure as early as possible.
Kindly let me know the ICAI guidelines because I have searched for the same. There is no separate form.

Answer now

×