22 March 2019 at 23:40

Ca + actuaries

I am a qualified CA and currently pursuing CFA. Lately i have thought of doing actuarial science .
So i wanted to know the scope of the course and also roadmap to it.
Thankyou

Answer now

Hi sir/mam,
I have completed 1.5 years of Articleship in a CA firm. I have not passed any group of CA Intermediate. Ca I opt for Industrial Training in a company?

Answer now

Sir/Ma'm,
I, ARITRA CHAKRABORTY, am hereby undergoing an Articleship. I have completed 1yr 4 months of articleship training. Can I opt for Apprentice in other company during my last year of Articleship?

Answer now

08 March 2019 at 08:37

How good is accenture for a fresh ca

I got an offer with Accenture for costing and pricing department.How the role helps me in my career growth and can I later shift to CFM role.

Answer now

28 February 2019 at 12:15

Company secretary

Hello everyone,I am a student.I am 24 years old.I am doing CS.Right now I am in executive level,i have already given 5attempts and now i don't understand whether i should go for next attempt or not.I don't have any work experience till.Now I am worried if i continue with my Cs it will be completed at the age of 26-27(i guess).So i would like to know whether at that age i will be able to get a job in a good reputed company with good package or not.Or apart from Cs i should go for any online professional course?

Answer now

27 February 2019 at 12:50

Articleship continuation

Hello sir,

I completed 22 months articleship, for personal reason I cancelled articleship in that firm, and after six months now presently I m joining in another firm so plz suggest me what was the procedure I have to do for continuing articleship of remaining period to complete

Answer now

23 February 2019 at 11:30

Formation of an llp

Please advice whether a practicing Chartered Accountant to form an LLP with other professionals other than CA?

Answer now

20 February 2019 at 12:33

Icai campus placement

Whether we can negotiate the salary or companies will offer only that they have mentioned?

Answer now

16 February 2019 at 17:53

Registered valuers

I want to know about Registered Valuers ( Licence issued from IBBI). I am a MBA ( Finance) with almost 9 years experience. Shall I become Registered Valuers for Asset Class & financial securities . Can you let me know with the details which I eager to know..

Answer now

Respected Sir,

I am B.Com ( H) and MBA ( finance) with 9 years experience. Am I eligible for IBBI ( Insolvency & bankruptcy board of India) exam . Please let me know the details.

Answer now

×