I am a partner in a firm since 1 year. Now I shifted to another place where I want to join employment.Is it possible to convert full time COP to Part time COP and join employment as well as continue in the partnership.

Please let me know the procedure as early as possible.
Kindly let me know the ICAI guidelines because I have searched for the same. There is no separate form.

Answer now

26 August 2019 at 19:13

Pwc sdc kolkata job

I received letter of intent to hire from pwc sdc for CA placement drive in Kolkata & they said they will send an offer letter by email latter on.
How much secure is that I ll get the job ? & how much time it ll take ?

Answer now

24 August 2019 at 11:42

Letter to icai for articleship transfer

Please can anyone share the letter for transfer from articleship to Industrial Training

Answer now

20 August 2019 at 17:35

Cost and management accountant

HI,
sir, cma ki training CA ke under kiyi to chalta kya
or
jiase CA practice krte he vaise ek CMA kr sakta he kya

Answer now

17 August 2019 at 10:20

Accountant

I am commerce graduate.I want to become professional accountant.please guide me what type course good for me (Except CA,CS,CMA).

Answer now

16 August 2019 at 09:25

Ca final old course v/s new course

Hello All,
I have done my Final Classes in 2016-2017 . But till now i not cleared any group. Now i want to do choching again .
Please Advise me Best Faculty for this in Jaipur or Delhi Face to Face Class. Also Suggest me for Course to be opt (OLD or NEW) .
Please Help .

Answer now

23 June 2019 at 21:21

Career

Hi.... All,

I am a working in the accounts department of a partnership firm, and handling the accounts department.

Our Firm whose main business was trading is going convert into a Limited Company,

In this scenario, I want to upgrade myself and also I want to have some Banking Knowledge, namely the CMA data that is submitted to the banks for acquiring CC limits and banking procedures, dealing with the banks ,

Can anyone guide me what course should I go for and also some good google sites which can help me.

Answer now

23 June 2019 at 18:32

Ncfm course

I am Ca finalist student.I have cleared group 1 and result of group 2 is awaited.I want to add on to my skills and want to do some modules of NCFM course which can help me getting better job in MNC.Kindly suggest the best modules of NCFM coursefor CA final student

Answer now

Hello colleagues,
I am practicing Company Secretary looking for collaborations with Various Chartered Accountant Firms, Companies, LLP for Work relating to Company Law, Mergers, Valuation, Merchant Banking, etc.
If any one interested or can give references may contact me at +91 81288 68370.

Answer now

×