15 July 2019 at 13:06

Articleship along with working

Hello Experts,

Can I do my CA Articleship along with my current job, I know articleship for 3 years under CA is mandatory in that case can I do the same articleship along with my current job. As of now I'm working as a senior accountant.

Hope your answers will be possitive for my career planning.

Answer now

03 July 2019 at 13:06

ca opportunities

Top 10 companies offering CA jobs in service sector

Answer now

23 June 2019 at 21:21

Career

Hi.... All,

I am a working in the accounts department of a partnership firm, and handling the accounts department.

Our Firm whose main business was trading is going convert into a Limited Company,

In this scenario, I want to upgrade myself and also I want to have some Banking Knowledge, namely the CMA data that is submitted to the banks for acquiring CC limits and banking procedures, dealing with the banks ,

Can anyone guide me what course should I go for and also some good google sites which can help me.

Answer now

23 June 2019 at 18:32

Ncfm course

I am Ca finalist student.I have cleared group 1 and result of group 2 is awaited.I want to add on to my skills and want to do some modules of NCFM course which can help me getting better job in MNC.Kindly suggest the best modules of NCFM coursefor CA final student

Answer now

05 June 2019 at 08:30

Cs training

Is wholly subsidiary company paid up capital more than 2.5 crore, unlisted and also not insert in ICSI companies list for training, eligible/considerable for training or not ?
And what is the APPLICABLE duration for training for executive passed student in such circumstance,and what difference if opt for exemption for training in working in same company.

Answer now

Hello colleagues,
I am practicing Company Secretary looking for collaborations with Various Chartered Accountant Firms, Companies, LLP for Work relating to Company Law, Mergers, Valuation, Merchant Banking, etc.
If any one interested or can give references may contact me at +91 81288 68370.

Answer now

29 March 2019 at 18:03

Related to diploma in ifrs with acca

Can any one explain me the procedure for registering the course of Diploma in IFRS with ACCA? What can be the total cost of registering including exam fees? I heard that any material will not be issued by ACCA. Is it to be purchased from approved tutors? who are the approved tutors in chennai? what will be the cost for purchasing from them? Kingly guide me.

Answer now

25 March 2019 at 19:57

Ca query

Can i get direct entry in IPCC course if i have only 1 supplementary in my last year paper of IFS

Plz update.....

Answer now

Hi sir/mam,
I have completed 1.5 years of Articleship in a CA firm. I have not passed any group of CA Intermediate. Ca I opt for Industrial Training in a company?

Answer now

×
CA Coaching