Anonymous
17 January 2019 at 18:35

Ca articleship

I am doing articles will under my father's firm. Although I am working very hard and getting a lot of exposure. But, I am afraid that employers are going to see this as dummy artcileship and not hire me?

Answer now

Anonymous
03 January 2019 at 20:59

Completion of ca final exam iind group

My self cleared ca final Ist Group in 2008 , but thereafter due to job we can not completed IIn group . kindly tell me whether in short term study how can complete in IInd group exam.

Answer now

Anonymous
26 December 2018 at 22:18

Can i eligible for icwa course

Dear Expert,
My name is Upendra, I'm a Mechanical Engineer & I have done MBA in operations management (distance learning) from SMU.

Presently I'm working with Pvt. Ltd. Company in Gurgaon in Procurement Department and I have 11 years of Experience.

My question is,
Can ICWAI course done thru Distance learning?
If yes, So is it good choice?
if yes, so how can i apply?
what is course duration?
what is fees?

the purpose of this course to enhance my costing...
rest I'll add after your valuable comments.

tnx
upen

Answer now

Anonymous
25 December 2018 at 10:43

Counseling

Hello

I am 32 years old and I have cleared group 2 exam in May 18 due to some reason I have not given exam Nov 2018 , I was doing pratice after 5 years of working with ca firm but now I want to switch my self in a career as a job so kindly advice me as how should I go further as I also planning to give exam in May 19?

Answer now

22 December 2018 at 15:11

Gst practitioner and accountant

RESPECTED SIR

MY NAME IS PURUSHOTTAM KAUSHIK AND I BELONG TO MEERUT UTTARPRADESH. SIR I AM WORKING AS AN ACCOUNTANT AT MEDICINE WHOLE SALE DISTRIBUTOR, SIR I HAVE GST PRACTITIONER ENROLLMENT NUMBER ALSO AND SUBMIT OUR FIRM GSTR-1 AND 3B. SIR I BELONG TO LOWER MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY AND MY WHOLE FAMILY DEPENDING ON MY SALARY AND MY SALARY IS NOT ENOUGH FOR MY FAMILY.

SIR I WANT TO INCREASE MY INCOME AND WANT TO WORK INDEPENDENTLY AS A GST PRACTITIONER BUT DUE TO FINANCIAL PROBLEM I AM NOT STARTING OUR WORK THAN HOW I INCREASE MY INCOME.

Answer now

Anonymous
19 December 2018 at 21:45

Job in mount meru group rwanda east africa

Dear sir/madam
Whether it is right or not to join mount meru group Rwanda for kigli location in East Africa as a financial controller profile for the chartered accountant having 2 year experience.
Thanks in advance

Answer now

Hi, I am a qualified CMA and also a member of Institute. Can i do Master of economic with my private job? if yes what could be the benefits as far as career is concern ??

Kindly advise

Prasant

Answer now

Anonymous
14 December 2018 at 16:43

Kpo jobs for ca inter

I would like to know how a CA-inter qualified student can get a job in KPO?Sir I have completed my articleship from a mid size firm at Nagpur 3yrs back and I was giving my ca final attempt till now but now I want to work in a company and I would like to know all about KPO jobs for CA-Inter qualified.How to get there and future career opportunities at KPO?

Thank You.

Answer now

13 December 2018 at 13:35

Ca final examinaton

Hi Experts,

I have answered my last attempt of CA final exams 5 years back. There is a long gap in between. I am planning to appear for CA Final May 2019 attempt. My question is do I need to do any further formalities to appear for exam? for eg. any renewal of any renewal fees need to be paid to ICAI or can I fill online exam form straightaway?

Please Advice.

Answer now

Anonymous
29 November 2018 at 13:32

Job

Hi ,I have completed ca inter and I have only articleship experience, I failed four times in ca final now Ian planning to go for Job..i have offer to join in Mnc company with salary package of INR 20,000 per month whether it is good to join

Answer now

×