23 November 2017 at 23:38

Opportunities during articleship

Hii friends... I have cleared CA IPCC in first attempt in May 2017... Now I am doing my articleship in a small firm in Madurai as my parents haven't allowed me to go out of my home city for articleship. But my dream is to explore the peak of my profession. I'm sure that I will clear my CA final in May 2020 but I am thinking about how I am going to face the corporate world as my work experience isn't enough to compete. I need your suggestions in this regard as I am ready to do anything to grab opportunities and chase my dreams. Now I am also pursuing CS ?

Answer now

Anonymous
20 November 2017 at 10:16

Articleship time calculation

So I have to go to place of work that is 2 hours far from my house, and coming back is also same time.

This is the audit place, whereas my firms office is less than 10 minutes from my house

So to calculate the 35 hours time per week, 2 hours of to and fro should be included or not?

Thanks!

Answer now

19 November 2017 at 23:31

Best firms for gst in kolkata

Can Anyone please suggest me the names of some of the good firms in kolkata for indirect taxation/GST.
I am CA Finalist who has completed his articleship but not getting proper idea as to which firms should i join so that i can get better growth prospects.
Please help me in this regard so that i can take a decision.

Answer now

19 November 2017 at 18:00

Cma industrial training vacancy

Hi I am a Cma intermediate qualified student. I am a fresher and want to start my industrial training. Is there any vacancy for cma industrial training,please contact at yasminakhtar909@gmail.com

Answer now

17 November 2017 at 15:55

FWRP

recently i received text from icai stating ' Admission open for Women & Men Batch of ' FWRP' commencing from 24 Nov & 27 Dec 2017... what's FWRP.... PLEASE let me know.

Answer now

07 November 2017 at 20:11

Accounting technisian course

i have given many attempts in ca ipcc but failed ...now i want to give one more attempt with full dedication in may 2018 but not for CA for ATC degree only...what should i do in that case

Answer now

05 November 2017 at 00:56

Accounts advisor and accounts finalisation

dear sir,
i want to become professional independent accountant and finance activities so how can i get latest updates regarding accounts finaliation and finance documents for banks

Answer now

04 November 2017 at 14:36

MBA

What is beneficial after doing ICWA, A general MBA or MBA (FINANCE) ? Will it be a helpful to get a job in the area of investment banking ? What other benefits can i get after getting this combination ?

Answer now

Anonymous
04 November 2017 at 13:10

Ca fresher looking for job

Hi everyone.
I am a fresher CA, i have cleared my CA final in my 2nd attempt, and completed industrial training in IBM india ltd. Bangalore not as per ICAI regulation but with refrence of my principle for which i have a proper certificate also.
I have secure 81 marks in SFM at CA final level.
Currently i m looking for good job opportunity in MNCs.

Can anybody help me...
Thanks in Advance...

Answer now

My final attempt was in Nov 17. but as I have not cleared Ipcc GRP 2. I couldn't give this attempt. if I clear my Ipcc group 2 in may 18. can I give final exam in Nov 18. I will complete 3 years of articleship on March 2,18.

Answer now

×
Download GST App    |    x