Upgrad

EXCESS INPUT TAX CLAIMED

Dear Sir / Madam

Any one suggest me
In 2019-20 GST3B EXCESS INPUT TAX TAKEN OF RS. 23019/- [ WHOLE YEAR ]
The turnover of the party is below 1.5 cores annual return not applicable how to pay excess amount or how to adjust excess input tax return amount in 2020-21. GSTR 3B return sep return not yet filed
Pl help me

You can reverse the excess ITC in the GSTR3B of September 2020.Interest will be payable if you utilised this excess ITC for making the payment of your output GST liability.

Thank u so much sir your valuable suggestion

sir my suppliers as given a debit note for turnover discount in 2019-20 in debit note CGST AND SGST tax mention but i am not shown in GSTR3B in 2019-20 return. Now i have to file sep 2020 file in sep 2020 file can i show discount cgst and sgst amount in GSTR3B or not if shows only CGST AND SGST AMT shows or taxable value also shows pl suggest sir

Check if suppliers have declared the debit notes and appearing in your 2A.
Yes, you must report the debit note in 3B of september and take the ITC of CGST+SGST of the debit note.You will not be able to take ITC after Sept. GSTR3B.

Bajaj Finserv

X

Daily Latest Updates in your Mail Inbox