Excess cash in gst

In 2017-18 i have paid excess amount of Tax through 3B. I have also rectified it 2018-19 in april by reduce the tax.

Now i want to know in Annual return where it has to be shown that excess tax has been paid 2017-18, which has been adjusted in 2018-19.
please suggest.

CA R SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

Click to Talk 25 April 2019
Excess cash can be adjusted in next year. Whatever you have done is rightly done.

Ashim kr Ray (Querist)
I want to know if excess ITC claim and want to reverse there is option in annual return to show . In same way excess tax has been paid in 17-18 and same has been adjusted in next financial year is there any option to show in annual return.

CA R SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

Click to Talk 25 April 2019
No such option as it's only a normal adjustment.

Ashim kr Ray (Querist)
ok thank you sir once more problem i am faced that in Annual Return in Table no 8 where amount of 2A is auto populated , that amount does not match with comparison between liability and ITC claim.

In this case what i have to do.

×
CPA
Get Income Tax App    |    x