This query is : Resolved 

06 December 2023 Hi,

I have a query. If a NRI who is a resident of a country with which India has a DTAA agreement, offers his professional services to an Indian company, is it required for the Indian company to pay 10 percent TDs as per 195 section of DTAA? Can the NRI pay the entire tax in the foreign country instead and avoid TDS in India? What forms should he submit for that?.

Thank you,

20 January 2024 TDS needs to be deducted u/s 195 as per DTAA. I do not think tax can be avoided here. Form 27Q should be filed here

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

CAclubindia's WhatsApp Groups Link

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries