Clarification on composition scheme.

One of my client has opted for composition scheme since he is doing trading in purchasing & selling computer and mobile accessories, along with that he is also engaged in recharged business(recharging mobile phone). My question how can i treat this recharge business while filing GST returns? Where it has to be shown? And whether it should be shown or ignore from GST point of view?

Awaiting for Reply.
Thank You.

CA Anita Bhadra (Expert)
In my view , It can not be ignored.
It will be shown as supply of services

Under Amendment in GST Act / Rule , a composition dealer can provide services also subject to limit of Rs 5,00,00/- or 10 % of turnover., whichever is higher

NAGHENA (Querist)
Dear Anita Bhadra,
How come 10% of turnover can be shown under composition dealer. But my client turnover doesn't cross the limit as specified above mam. Even then should i show that business and pay tax under composition ha mam?

CA Anita Bhadra (Expert)
10% of turnover is maximum limit (composition dealer who is providing services upto 10% of turnover can opt for composition scheme ) Prior to this amendment clause , a person supplying services was not eligible for composition scheme

In your query - your client has OPTED composition scheme .
Since he has opted for composition , he need to file GSTR4 and details of income from recharge ( services ) will be shown in coloum 2 of Table 6 ( GSTR 4)

×