Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

27 March 2020 at 12:05

Resignation of All director

Whether all director can be resigned and new 3 director can be appointed in one board resolution?

Dear Sir/Madam,
Registered Partnership Firm in the State of Maharashtra had two partners. One Partner passed away. Registration effect to the Registrar of Firm has been duly made. Partnership Firm has landed property. Now to change the name on the Land record / 7/12 extract - Name of the Partnership Firm to be removed and the name of the remaining Partner (Individual) Registrar of Land record demands stamp duty for transfer of property.

As per Partnership Act - if one partner ceases as partner, Partnership gets dissolved and the remaining partner becomes the owner of the same. It is not the transfer of property by law.

Can you share some case laws in support of the same for non payment of stamp duty.

Atul

21 March 2020 at 13:53

Change in Tax Auditors - ROC

Ours is a private limited company. We want to change our Tax Auditors - CA for the AY 2020-21. What is the procedure & How much time it will take.

2) Shall it make any difference, if we do it now, or we do in April 2020.

Sir/Madam My query is if 2 individuals are shareholders of a private limited company holding 49% and 51% shares and are also directors of the same Company Will they be treated as Significant Beneficial Owner and Will the Company file BEN-2.

Thanks in Advance

18 March 2020 at 18:16

Conversion of Partnership firm to LLP

I have doubt when to file LLP Form 17 in LLP Incorporation procedure? my client now wants to convert can we convert based on 2018-19 ITR ACk and Part of financial year 2019-20?

Sir/Madam
My query is if 2 individuals are shareholders of a private limited company holding 49% and 51% shares and are also directors of the same Company
Will they be treated as Significant Beneficial Owner and Will the Company file BEN-2.

Thanks in Advance

Please provide me with the procedure for Reduction of share capital of Company from 7 Crores to 50 lacs and then transferring the said shares to the new management completely as the company is taken over as per NCLT Order.
The current shareholders should completely be removed and new shareholders are takinng over the company.
There is no clarity as such about the procedure to do the same.
Please provide me with the same.
Thanks in advance.

17 March 2020 at 18:51

AGILE FORM for Company Registration

Which HSN code to put in AGILE PRO for service providing company?

I have already put the SAC code but it is mandatory to put HSN code as well.

I have already try to enter SAC code in the HSN code box, but when I click on prefill, the message pops up as invalid code. 

Dear All,

Can any body guide me on this situation.

client has come to me to file his company compliance which was registered on 16/02/2016 on 6th Jan 2020 and his requirement is to file all the company compliance from the commencement of the company. company has not yet complied any documents. Kindly assist me on filling of ADT1, INC 22A and AOC-4 and MGT-7.

Thanks and Regards
Ellora

14 March 2020 at 09:44

CHARGE REGISTRATION

Dear Sir / Madam,

one of my client has a taken an OD of Rs 30 lakhs, however, they have not done charge registration with Roc already it's beyond 300 days, now whats is the best solution to the client, the banker is repeatedly informing to do charge registration at any cost,
please guide us.