Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

19 March 2020 at 21:03

CMA

respected friends, please guide me.. i completed my graduation Bcom in 2007 and MBA in 2009, AND currently im holding only three years of work experience , and now im preparing for CMA inter for Dec 2020, so if i clear cma inter exams, will i be able to get a good profile job as i have a gap in work experience... kindly please advise me....

29 February 2020 at 13:17

Service to Practice

after 8 years of service as an AVP (FP&A) with Barclays I have decided to start my own practice. I need your guidance and advise on what all mandatory steps I need to perform to start my practice and how can I get back all the knowledge I had.

18 February 2020 at 16:35

Return in ITR 6

Tax audit report u/s 44AB of a domestic company reported Deemed Income under section 41 for RS.xxx which has duly been credited in the statement of Profit and Loss and thus included in Income from Business Profession. Clarification is sought for if such deemed Income is required to be featured in the schedule OI of ITR 6 .If so under what head the same is to be deducted in the schey of BP to avoid double taxation.

12 February 2020 at 14:34

Forensic accountant

I have to know about
1. Roles of forensic accountant
2. How different compared to other auditors
3. Growth in position and financially in forensic field
4. Best chosen audit firms in Bangalore practicing forensic audits
5. Courses available to pursue Certification in Forensic accounting

10 February 2020 at 18:26

Ca final 2nd group elective subject option

Dear all we want know which is the best scoring subject for the CA final 2nd group elective subject 6 A) Risk Management
B) Financial Services & Capital Market C) International Taxation D) Economic :Laws E) Global Financial Reporting Standards
F) Multidisciplinary Case Study

30 January 2020 at 22:56

Finance and Accounts

I am CA, qualified in year 2012 and currently working in Govt company where I have exposure in payroll, inventory accounting and tender related activities.
I am looking for a job change.
Simultaneously I wish to do CPA course. Can anybody advise whether CPA course is useful for person in service as course involves huge cost.
Further can anybody suggest any good coaching classes for this course in Mumbai or Pune.
can anybody suggest any other course which can be value addition for CA in service?

I've completed approx. 1 year 7 Months Articleship in Bangalore.

Now I want to take transfer from Bangalore to Hyderabad.

1. Can I give reason as my Parents not feeling well(Undergoing some Operation)?
2. If Yes, Please let me know with in how many days I can Join in Hyderabad?
3. If not, Please give me some other reasons.
4. And also share the Letter "To get the consent/Approval of the Institute before getting Form 109 signed by the Principal"
5. Share the Mail ID/Postal Address to which I'm supposed to send the letter to get Approval.

Thank you in Advance.

Please let me know ASAP.

25 January 2020 at 15:12

ACA coaching in India- Delhi NCR

I am qualified CA and pursuing ACA, ICAEW. Can anyone pls help me in guiding for exam preparation of ACA advance level? It would be nice if you can suggest coaching center for same. Thanks

21 January 2020 at 12:10

CA Industrial Training

Sir/Mam,

I have cleared both CPT and IPCC in first attempt and I am looking to opt for industrial Training in the field of Investment banking / Capital Markets. Can anyone please help me with any vacancies in the Companies/Banks which provide industrial Training. If Not vacancies then the Contact Number and Mail Ids of the Companies will be high appreciated.

Waiting for the Immediate Reply.

16 January 2020 at 23:53

Reg-membership number

Hello,
Can someone please guide me regarding how to get the membership number.I cleared my CA final in Nov 2019 under old syllabus.I have not completed any of the course on communication.What course am I supposed to do to get the membership number.Please guide me.