Withholding tax by non treaty country

This query is : Resolved 

23 March 2023 How to get tax relief when client has deducted tax outside india and with that country we dont have treaty agreement. I want full process like form and other document we get from other country , submission to dept , due date of submission etc .


24 March 2023 We can claim relief for TDS made outside India with TDS certificate filing form 67 before filling ITR even in case of no treaty agreement.
In case there is No DTAA, then Tax Relief can be claimed u/s 91.

24 March 2023 if tds certificate is not given by client then what procedure to follow ?

24 March 2023 Obtain it from the tax authority of that country.

24 March 2023 ok thanks a lot sir

24 March 2023 You are welcome...

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

CAclubindia's WhatsApp Groups Link

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries