CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TDS wrong deposited in TAN of Employer

This query is : Resolved 

Hello Sir,

One of my friend is wrongly deposited the tax in TAN of his employer, is there any option to get refund, please suggest.

Your employer can claim refund or adjust it against any TDS payment.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x