becker cpa

Limited Period Offer Avail 20% discount in all subjects CA,CS and CMA,Coupon- OFFER20 Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes

TDS Certificate for TDS ded. U/s 195

Dear Sir
Need help for providing TDS Certificate for TDS deducted U/s 195 on import of Technical Services from NRI

Can you please elaborate which certificate you want???

NRI TDS Returns Form 27Q is a TDS Return or Statement containing details of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS).
Form 16A Format - Income Tax Tax deductions from income sources other than salary are provided in Form 16A.

Thank you so much sir for reply... actually the payment was paid for import of technical services & ded. TDS 20% in absence of PAN but instructed me that ... Kuch certificate samne vali party ko chahiye, and it can be ...sir as well as I know Sare TDS certificate PAN K aadha pe generate hote hai...kuch aur manual formate through dena rehta hai aisa kuch pravidhan hai kya... please guide me

Sir already TDS Returns Form 27Q through hi Return file kiya hai...

Login TRACES and download form 16A.

Manually fill the form and sign it and give it.
No need for 20% TDS. 10% TDS only applicable. Tax number of the foreign country could be used instead of PAN.

Thank you so much sir ... I will try it accordingly.... thanks again for guide me Sir....

Sir as suggested by you "Tax number of the foreign country could be used instead of PAN" for TDS Certificate for 27Q but appeared msg.
"invalid PAN".. please guide me

Check the option of entering foreign tax number.

Ok sir..wil Try