TAXATION U/S 44AD Vs GST RETURN FILED

cash deposit all account 5021940
non cash deposit all account 885770
a.TOTAL BANK CREDITS INCLUDE SAVING ACCOUNT IS RS.5907,710

b.GST TURNOVER rs.3547335

query 1.which will taken for ITR as above u/s 44ad?
2. the above gross receipts included of Rs.12,79,000 saving account cash deposits(SFT-004)., so that is rs.12.79 lack is my person account is it taxable receipts or not ? please clarify sir

What is the source of income of your deposit in savings account and other accounts other than business receipt.

1.source of income of my deposit in savings account is derived from personal in nature and some cash deposit within rs. 50000 to 200000 business in nature.

2.another account is Current account which represent business receipts and cash loan received from others(limit is upto 200000).

3. gst turnover(low) vs IT gross receipts(high) is differ , which revenue is to be shown in ITR ? and no reconciliation to be made in gst return as filed.

Cash loan limit is 20,000 only.

kindly clarify the above doubts

Show GST turnover in ITR. Have explanation for more cash deposit.

THANKS FOR THIS ADVICE SIR,
ANOTHER DOUBT IS , HERE ITR RECEIPTS(59 LAK) IS HIGH THAN GST TURNOVER(37 LAKH),IS IT NO PROBLEM FOR FILING.?

When question raised reply suitabily.