Tally Entry & C Form

This query is : Resolved 

29 March 2010

We have purchased electric material from New Delhi against ‘C’ form & party issued Bill in favour of Mumbai but the material directly sent to our site at Baroda. Now the party ask for “C” form. How to passed entry in tally? & from where to issue of “C” form, from Baroda or Maharashtra?

CMA Ramesh Krishnan (Expert)
29 March 2010

My view ,issue for C Form no entry is required. but you can track C form to be issue list

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x
Download GST App    |    x