Stock transfer between two branches within a state

This query is : Resolved 

05 November 2011

A firm has its head office in chennai. A branch in Faridabad(Haryana) and another Branch in Sonepat(Haryana). And both the branches has their own separate TIN numbers. For Goods transfer between Faridabad to Sonepat, Can we require billing OR is it possible to transfer the goods without billing.

And if possible on which form can we transfer the goods.

Ram Avtar Singh (Expert)
05 November 2011

No Statutory Forms required with in state. you can transfer on challan. and sale with tax further.

CA. Naveen Jain (Querist)
05 November 2011

Sir, I want to know if two branches have separate TIN within haryana then can we transfer stock between them without Vat

Ram Avtar Singh (Expert)
06 November 2011

yes you can do it. by challan transfer. or you can sale with tax and take input credit and sale further.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x
Download GST App    |    x