MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 25th January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Reporting of capital gain on sale of ESOPs in foreign company

This query is : Resolved 

06 December 2021 Dear Sir / Madam,

My query is as follows:

Mr A, Indian resident, is working with Subsidiary company of an MNC. He received few shares under ESOPs in listed foreign company during his employment. He sold these shares in FY 2020-21. I wish to know how to report capital gain on sale of these shares of foreign company in his Income tax return? I have no idea how to report foreign income. Any specific form is also required to be filed, documents to be seen??

Kindly guide.
Thanks & Regards,

02 January 2022

Or ...

02 January 2022 Thank You Rambhia Sir. Another thing is that 1) how to fill up FSI, TR, FA & unlisted shares schedules in ITR form and Form 67?

02 January 2022

02 January 2022 Thank you Rambhia Sir.....

03 January 2022 Most Welcome..

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries