CA Classes

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


This query is : Resolved 

Registered person Rent Paid from Unregistered ( Individual person ). Where should we show in GSTR 3B. Please guide.

what type of rent Residential or commercial?

Registered person rent paid to Unregistered ( Individual person ) for commercial purpose & record in book . Where should we show in GSTR 3B.

Since the landlord is unregistered show it in exempt, nil rated inward supplies in gstr-3b

no requirement of showing it in 3B as it is an expense.

It may be expense but it still an inward supply.

I think we should/can show it our GST Filling to better reflect accounting and compliances. Agree with Zafar on the same.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Trending Tags