CA Loan Bajaj Finserv
CA Final Online Classes
CA Classes

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding wrongly sumitted bill in GSTR-1

This query is : Resolved 


One bill of Rs. 6 Lakhs double entered in GSTR-1 in the year 2018-19. Please advise the amount of exess paid claim ?and how to rectify the GSTR-1 for the year 2018-19.

As of Today there is no remedy to rectify GSTR 1 for F.Y. 2018-19. Because GSTR 1 cannot be revised nor it can be amended after September 2019. As per information there is not clear picture whether GST is also paid twice while Filing GSTR 3B, so I am unable to Answer on that aspect.

But as per my knowledge GSTR 1 cannot be revise nor rectified So No Remedy for the same. For More clarification you can Email me

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Trending Tags