Regarding revised j2 annexure

19 July 2019
Dear all,

We have filed Audit report 704 for the year 2014-15. In this we have filed annexure j2 in which we have entered wrong VAt tin No of one of our supplier. In this regards we have to correct vat tin no. of the same supplier . for this we have to file revised annexure j2. Please guide me how to file revised j2 annexure

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

GST Live Class
Online GST Class    |    x