Refund wrongly availed

19 December 2018
I filed the original return within due date and some business income lapsed by clerical mistake.The tax was paid u/s 140A but wrongfully claimed as refund. After 3 months when the mistake came to me, i revised the return with adjusting the amount paid earlier u/s 140A. In the mean time the original return processed and refund issued.
Now my query is that how to redeposit the tax. In what way i correct the mistake.


Click to Talk 19 December 2018
Pay self assessment tax and file revised return including the tax paid now.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning
Get Income Tax App    |    x