GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

Place of Business in Delivery challan

Sir /Mam
I am a trader in salem. I regularly buy bio-diesels and sell to a GTA in salem.
This time, GTA asks me to deliver the bio-diesel to Pondicherry where the trucks of GTA are halted.

As it is in Litres, I can know the exact quantity only after delivery.
So, I have planned to issue the delivery challan with e-way bill first and after the delivery, to issue the invoice to GTA.

My query,

Can I issue the Delivery Challan by way of ''Bill to '' GTA in Tamil Nadu and "Ship to" for Pondicherry?

If Yes, Can I put CGST and SGST in the delivery Challan as the principal place of business is Tamil Nadu?

Kindly advise me
thanks in adv

It's not a bill to ship to transaction as buyer is only one person but supply is in different state. Put IGST in delivery challan.
Supply through delivery challan, after delivery issue IGST invoice stating delivery location Pondicherry.