Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NRI Income

This query is : Resolved 

I am a NRI and getting salary from foreign employer in that country which is taxfree. Now i am sending the money from Foreign Country to my NRE account at India and making online FD from NRE Account. The NRE FD is showing in SFT Transaction in Form 26AS.

Whether I need to show the transferred amount to NRI account as exempt income or no need to show the same in Income tax Return.

if it is earned in the same financial yr, you should show as exempt income, otherwise not needed.

No need to show the same in Income tax Return.

Bajaj Finserv

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries

Trending Tags
X GST Course