Become GST Expert
imarticus

LDC certificate

30 September 2022 Dear Experts,

LDC is valid for Period 01/08/22 to 31/03/23
We will Consider Invoice Date or Expense date for calculation and deduction of TDS at lower rate.
e.g Expense pertain to Jun & July'22 but Invoice raised on 8th Aug'22 should I deduct on Lower rate or not ?

30 September 2022 Depends upon how you book the expenses. If debited earlier to the date specified, then lower rate will not be applicable, as the TDS would be deducted before the specified date.

07 October 2022 Not much Clear to me request you to explain in details please

07 October 2022 On what date you debited first expense in your books of account?

07 October 2022 LDC is valid for Period 01/08/22 to 31/03/23 We will Consider Invoice Date or Expense date for calculation and deduction of TDS at lower rate. e.g

Expense pertain to Jun & July'22 but Invoice raised on 8th Aug'22 should I deduct on Lower rate or not if I am booking expense in Oct'22 ?

07 October 2022 Earliest event on records is invoice date 8th August, so Lower rate applicable.

Unanswered Queries

GST Course
Zoho
caclubindia books caclubindia books

Answer Query